Sunday, October 17, 2010

9 Show Week Down, Charlie is in town

10-17-2010

Hey Everyone,

The last 3 weeks of dracula are all 9 show weeks and we just finished the first one. Hoooray! It's crazy to think about it ending, its been going on for so long. It hit me today that I've been performing it for a month. Over 30 performances. Crazy. So we're headed out to Knoch Bar to celebrate the beginning of the end. :)

CHARLIE IS IN TOWN

Charlie, is Will's brother, and as far as I can tell from the hour Ive hung out with him, just as great. He's here until Tuesday so I'm gona try to spend a bunch of time with him and Will. Will talks about him all the time and I felt like I kind of already knew him when he showed up today. It was kind of great. So, I'm stoked that he's here. Will is elated. They're best friends and its really neat to see that.

No word on Christmas Carol yet - couple more days I guess.

At any rate - thats whats up!

Talk to you all soon,

Oh - we went camping last sunday night and monday  - and it was great - More to come on that

No comments:

Post a Comment