Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another day at the office

Hey everyone,

Just got a new phone! Yay!
I literally danced the other one to death. By that, I mean, it was in my pocket while I was dancing at a bar, and it broke. :( But now I have this new slidy/flippy one thats purdy neat. So, no biggy.
Nothin crazy is happening right now. This weekend, 26 of us are all going camping in a 3 bedroom cabin at Red River Gorge, however.

So, we're all kind of briting at the grind to get out there. Well, I am at least haha.

We're officially halfway through this enormous 59 show run of Dracula. We have a dance party on stage every friday night before the show and the song was, Livin on a Prayer by Bonjovi. So there were about 20 people jumping up and down yelling, "OH! WE'RE HALF WAY THERE OH OH LIVIN' ON A PRAYER" haha. It was great.

I'm seeing The Mystery of Irma Vep tonight. Its Actor's next mainstage production. It sounds crazy funny. Its a 2 person show, and there are like 15+ characters.

Thats all for now!
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Your phone literally couldn't handle the power of your dance moves. Epic.

    ReplyDelete