Saturday, October 2, 2010

Been gone 2 or 3 days. BACK 10-1-10

Whew. Ok. Im back. Sorry I was gone for two days. Was it two days? I'm in a time warp here. its like one long day with a break on Mondays. Sleeping doesn't really separate things because I don't do it regularly enough for it to define a schedule haha.

So - Hopefully I'll have the video of the scene Dinah and I did within 2 weeks. Thats what I'm hoping for.

I've decided that I'd really like to get rid of this belly of mine. (As much as I adore it) I'd just like to see what my bdy looks like without it. So, I'm meeting with Alex Hernandez, one of the apprentices who is also interested in becoming a personal trainer tomorrow morning. We're going to discuss goals and time frames and come up with some goals I can manage, along with a workout, and possibly a diet plan I can do without paying for a gym membership. Cause I'm poor as hell. :)
Also - I'm gona teach Alex to play guitar as payment for him being my trainer.

I've basically stopped drinking for the moment. I've had 1 beer in about 10 days and it was bought for me, tonight. I just can't afford it. I'm figuring out really fast that there's basically no money to drink haha.

WERE GOING CAMPING NEXT WEEK!
17 apprentices, 3 bedroom Cabin ( Thats right, we reserved a cabin) 117 acres, national park, 3 hours away, 1 night, 1 entire day ----Its going to be incredible.

I'm out.
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment