Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sorry I've been gone!

Hey Everybody, sorry Ive been gone for so long. I got all crazy busy with Dracula and have been putting writing off. I'm gona try and write a bit every day as opposed to these huge posts. just a bit every day, and get into the habit of it.

So - Here we are, I'm writing this goal down - I'm going to write on my blog, at least a LITTLE bit every night.
Done.


So today's entry:  Dracula opened and its incredible
Dracula Student matinĂ©es

So every Tuesday through Friday we do a show at 10:30 am to a group of middle schoolers and high schoolers. They're out of control. Its incredible. Like, the show is scary, but c'mon, it can't be that scary.
Apparently it is. Because these kids scream their asses off. Like, screams of total and complete terror. And we're provoking it. Its amazing. There is this one fright between Dracula and Van Helsing where some burst of flame shoot off in total darkness about 5 feet away from each side of the audience and its decently quiet until they go off then the kids just SCREAM and then scream again with each on that goes off. 1 2 3 4. its amazing. hahah.


Also - in other news - I'm writing an album. One song down called Dinner with our best merlot and 3 others started. Its gona be great when its all done. ")

Solo Mio's start this friday. I can't wait to see them all. They're 7 minute solo performances that each apprentice has been working on and we see 7 of them this month. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Bye for now. :)

Ryan, Your long lost writer

No comments:

Post a Comment