Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Load in Load in - But, to hold your attention - More pictures!

So - Today is the second day of load in. We were only there 2 1/2 hours, but there was so much sit and wait, then hurry the hell up, that it felt like a day.
Here are the list of things I did, and a few things that happened.
- Screwed in 1, thats right, 1 screw.
- moved a platform 1/2 inch. thats right, 1/2 inch.
- helped move 4 masking flats and 2 walls across the stage
- head-butted Havalah with a hard hat on, just before Will turned her into Shawn's pet robot.
Here's a picture of Havs and I
2 1/2 hours. hahah. I shouldn't complain. I could have been working all day, or at a rehearsal - so I wont. :)

A bunch of the apprentices are doing a flash mob to promote Dracula tomorrow.
A flash mob, for those of you who don't know is when a group of people seemingly come out of nowhere and start dancing in unison, or singing - like a a musical in real life. They're real life musical numbers, basically.
So, Devin Olsen and Rebecca Haden, 2 of the apprentices choreographed a zombie dance to Lady Gaga's "Teeth" and we're doing it downtown in front of Panera tomorrow at 1:30.
It's gona be great. I get to be a zombie. A dancing Zombie. Does life get better?
It will be videotaped, and on you tube soon. When it is, I'll have the link for you.

Lets see - Oh, tomorrow, Dinah and I do our scene at 8:45 am for a bunch of shirt and ties. So, that should be fun. I think I could do just about anything with it and they'd all applaud. Thats me being very stereotypical, but a guys got to do what a guys got to do to NOT be nervous about a corporate gig. so SUE ME. :)

Lets see.... Oh, here's a picture that just went up on facebook:


Thats me - Mr. Briggs. Without my hair done, of course. Just getting into character, raising the fisty cuffs to Simon  Kendall, the actor playing Doctor Seward. At one point in the show, Dr. Seward goes after Dracula, but doesn't have a weapon, so he puts up his fisty cuffs and the audience laughs every time. "Like THOSE are gona do anything"



Last but not least - Here is an old photo.
This is a picture of all the apprentices with Annie Lanzillotto with the fake horse outside Actors Theatre named Genine Risk, which was our motto for the week of the solo mio workshop.

Annie is the one with the red, shor sleeved button up shirt in the middle, just under the horse.
Love you Annie!

ok, later folks, bedtime - early scene tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment