Friday, December 3, 2010

A Nose Hickey?

What? A Nose Hickey? Yeah, apparently they're possible.

Will Steel and Lizzy Schwarzrock have been dating for about a month now and I walked into my kitchen this afternoon to Will saying - "Ryan! Come look and see what Lizzy did!" I saw his nose and I thought it was broken. I thought that they had been wrestling or, fighting over who got the last strip of bacon or something.

But no.

It was a Hickey. The size of a ping pong ball. On the bridge of his nose.

What on earth? I mean, I'm all for mixing things up and exploring, but....

Best of luck on future endeavors you two.
:)

Ryan

If anyone has any Hickey cures, comment away - I'm sure Will will appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. Get some tobacco leaf and place it directly on the bruise. You need actiall tobacco leaf. Redman makes some. Place it on the bruise and wrap it with something like an ace bandage that will keep it right next to the skin. Leave it over night. I had a sporst med teacher actually do it for an ankle sprain that was very nasty, and the place that had the tobacco on it had almost no bruise while the rest was still nasty looking. Also, and you'll get a kick out of this, it's in the word of wisdom. And tobacco.,.. Is an herb bruises and sick cattle. No joke, lol!

    The question, is how you are going to wrap it on his nose, lol! Remember, it needs direct skin contact. Lol!

    ReplyDelete